Collection of personal information
- Examples of Personal Data collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of the collection: load the Site accurately for you and perform site usage analytics to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Data collected: your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of the collection: providing products or services to you to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected by you. Customer support information
- Purpose of the collection: provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected by you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing of personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us deliver our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legitimate request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Behavioral advertising
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en .You can also deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of targeted advertising:
[INCLUDES OPT-OUT LINKS FROM ANY SERVICE YOU USE. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads ]
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order and keeping you updated on new products, services and offers.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- The execution of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your Rights" section. " right away.
Automatic decision making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when such decision-making has legal effects on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Noi [DO/DON'T] We engage in fully automated decision making that has legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include:
- Temporary denial of IP addresses associated with failed repeat transactions. This deny list persists for a limited number of hours.
- Temporary list of credit cards associated with denied IP addresses. This deny list persists for a limited number of days.
Sale of personal information
Our site sells personal information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA").
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION SOLD;
- INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CANCEL THE SALE;
- IF YOUR COMPANY SELLS INFORMATION OF MINORS (UNDER 16) AND IF YOU OBTAIN AFFIRMATIVE AUTHORIZATION;
- IF YOU PROVIDE A FINANCIAL INCENTIVE NOT TO SELL INFORMATION, PLEASE PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THAT INCENTIVE IS.]
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to access your personal information we hold about you, to transfer it to a new service and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below.
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including in Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see the Shopify GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR .
If you are a California resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (also known as the "Right to Know"), to transfer it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted . If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies.  ;Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means that you do not have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or navigate from a page to another. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, such as whether they are first time visitors or repeat visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com